Wednesday, March 6, 2013

#WBCOOP event 18 PLO turbo


So here it is my first peek at tournament omaha or any omaha :D Thins should be fun for everyone involved hahaha. I truly do not have much clue what I am doing at this table. 

In first 15 minutes gone from 3000 to 3 700 chip, no idea how. Because this is turbo also doen´t allow me to learn much with time need to figure this out on da fly. I like it tho.


This sign says it all for me now hahahaha. Getting trashtalked about time I take before decisions, Too bad can´t make snap decisions since no experience in this game :(

 

Survived until first break with 3800 chip and 3 more to go for ticket :)


So there it is place 31 and ticket worth 16.5$ from first ever omaha tournament. I am really happy. Busted out with K high flush vs A high no pairs on board so felt good.




No comments:

Post a Comment