Friday, March 1, 2013

Beauty of playing poker @pokerstars

If someone told me few months ago that I would be head over heels in love with game of online poker, I would have probably (wonder if I got that word correct) rolled my eyes. But to be honest I have not met in any community so many fun and interesting people. last nights WBCOOP proved it again with playing and live tweeting with fellow players like , who also has great blogg here http://fastlanepoker.blogspot.com/ . Ofcourse sometimes you just hate this game but then usually this helps.

Not happened to me yet ;)

So guestion is do I love it for the wins?? Yes somewhat but it is the game itself, studying it and getting to know people. I am not sure if people who play this game just for money can ever get same satisfaction out of it? But for me it is the love of the game that drives me to play and learn, will I ever be good player? Only time will tell, but untill then I keep enjoying every hand I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment