Monday, March 4, 2013

Hunt for the 95th billionth hand @pokerstars

My grind started on 2 tables oh NLHE 0,02/0,05 when there was 14 million hands to go. Was playing good in my opinion, never took downswing so I would have been under the buy-in for the table. When 2 million hands was left regged to on NLHE 0,05/0,10 table was just playing nice and easy. Then the 95th billionth hand was getting ever so close. For my sadness noticed it is being delt in another table. Even add insult to injury Hand I won then was hand number 95 billion and 30!!!!! even took picture of it.


I guess that is less than half second away for me. But I found happiness inside me for those who won. It is always beautiful to see people get something and be so happy about it.

Then next when woke up and opened twitter and I saw my name being mentioned by Pokerstars in this message.


So I had won 500 FPPs on Friday giveaway. That made me forget the milestone little bit. Then I started browsing my available tickets to reg for WBCOOP and to my shock I saw that I have ticket for WBCOOP mainevent. Ofcourse I registered as fast as I ever could.

So in the end it was another great at Pokerstars, not just cause giveaways but earned some dollars in cash games and had great time with great people.




1 comment:

  1. Nice one. I'll check my tournament tickets when I get home and see if my main event ticket is there yet! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete