Sunday, March 3, 2013

Love and Hate relationship with AA



Today had mixed feelings with "amazing" AA firs was my AA, I limped on early position waiting for raise, raise came from button to 0.45$ (I know laughable blinds I play at 0.002/0.05$) I re-raised to 1.14$. Button raised again all-in (he had 4$ I had 13.5$) ofcourse I snap called. So card are revealed and I am so happy to see 99, until the river hits with another 9. Ofcourse as in good manner he left the table right away. So that was my AA cracked.

Then 2 hands after that got QQ, made small bet preflop, one caller. he had button, flop was Q A 2 I checked with my set, he made 0,35 bet I just called. Turn was 7 all rainbow on board so I was feeling great and checked again to him. He made bet of 1$ (he had then 3$ left). I waited for while "thinking" and re-raised him all-in. He folded after thinking almost time of the clock. Got some money back there.

Now few hands later I was sitting with 14$ (won few small pots). Then again on early position I got AA and allready was thinking oh my. This time I bet 0.35$ and player straight to my left snap raised to 2$ (he had 12.3$). ofc everyone else folded at that point. I took few sec to think and raised to 6$ and he snapped again and went all-in, I snap called and he showed QQ vs my AA. Board was all under 9 and with that big pot (for my stakes) I refound my love of Aces.




No comments:

Post a Comment