Tuesday, March 5, 2013

#WBCOOP Event -13 4-Max NLHE @Pokerstars

First time playing 4-max tournament. Until first break tried to figure out best strategy for the game and in that break was sitting with 3500 chips (started with 3000). During second hour found my groove little bit ended up with 4800 on second break. Right after the break hit AA just called since so aggressive players on my table guy on my left raised right away, folded to me I re-raised and he instashoved with QQ I called and went +7000 on chips. Few min later I was finding good aggression for this game had 10 9 on BB called to me, I checked and board was 7 10 6 so I had top pair and straightdraw. Only 4 players on table so I calculated that chance of another 10 was very small I bet double the pot, one guy called. On river 2 so I shoved cause figured I have the best hand. One guy called after little thought and Showed 10 J and I was out with smaller kicker. Placed 138 I think and no ticket this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment