Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Back in business @pokerstars after baby girls Christening

So now time to start grinding again at pokerstars after little Talyshas christening.
As you can see little Talysha has been growing a lot and she is the happiest baby I ever seen, of course prettiest also as all own babies are. Now me and little baby are to grind some tourneys and cash games.

My goals for April are very simple, cash in 2nd anniversary SundayStorm and boost my bankroll to new heights. Also will study poker more and finally finish all quizzes at Pokerschool (not so easy for me). I been thinking of new ways to play MTT´s I often seem to go out because being too passive and then getting outdrawn when I am holding AA or KK. So this in mind in beginning of tournaments I will try see more flops and play my chances with aggression. Trying of course keep my mind in focus not getting over aggressive.

I also will try this situation happening when getting a bad beat. I will just say "Nice hand Sir" and keep on focusing. If anyone very good poker player will wanna be my coach I be very happy about it. I will find a way to cash in more tournaments and raise my game to whole new level. 

See you at the tables

Roslyn


1 comment:

  1. I'm also wanting to develop my MTT skills. I am able to cash in them once in a while but I need to figure out how to build a stack with less than premium hands so I can go deeper. Maybe we can help each other out with this goal :)

    ReplyDelete