Thursday, March 28, 2013

General talk about poker @pokerstars


Lets talk about “rag” aces. I see it so many times when people overplay their rag aces like A 5 off suit and similar. I find this quite interesting, considering that most of time someone in 9 player table has better Ace. So if there is A on table many get so excited about their A 5 that they fail to see fact that they are most certainly beaten.
I find these situations very often profitable and very comforting for me. For example I never play anything off suit under A J, unless I have temporary insanity.


Sometimes for sure you get your AK beaten by rag ace, but on the long run you end up in top. My advice if you use tracking software is to mark these guys who play these aces often and find them every day the play. I have started noticing these patterns of rag ace and high connector players from EP and have taken advantage of them in micro cash games.



Then I wanna talk about STGs. I love 9 player STGs, even though haven´t played for while. I been trying to study that game to become a real “Bubble Ninja”

I set my goal to bubble everytime, cause in that situation even with little smaller stack you will get a lot of chips juts due to fact that most get afraid in bubble. Until then my image has been really tight but when bubble arrives all changes for me, then it is game on and trust me I will break that bubble.


But also be prepared to go out few times in bubble cause you will get donk called sometimes by hyper aggressive players (you should have spotted them by now though and know to avoid them). When time comes for those bad bad beats just repeat the mantra Nice Hand Sir and keep in mind what it really means.

And remember when you read, I do not know anything about poker yet. So please have patience and give me pointers. I will be happy for any help.

See you at the tables

Roslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment