Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday tournaments @pokerstars

Played 2 major tourneys on sunday night #WBCOOP event 7 and SundayMillion last chance qualifier. In #WBCOOP I played the worst poker in long time. Eventual hand that got me out was my QJ suited with Q 8 5 on flop short stack so shoved  he had A K and hit A on turn. Bad play from me I know.

Then Sundaymillion qualifier tournament started weird, I lost 10 % of my stack even before got cards due to some server issues at pokerstars (professional workers there fixed it quick tho). Then made a miracle triple up with forced all in from BB with A 5 vs his A J hit full house. Then worken up to +10 000 chips and then mr freeze hit my cards and got eaten by blinds in the end. 38 000 ish players ended in 2600 with 1800 available. Had great day at tables.

Microstakes cash games kinda saved my mood, ended up being 44$ up on day ( I know it is not big money but for me it actually is ). My God I love this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment