Monday, February 25, 2013

Balancing time between motherhood and poker

My poker playing started at December of 2012. Often I had wondered about extra income and great hobby. My husband actually encouraged me for poker, he loves to play himself too.
On february 17th 2013 our little babygirl Talysha was born and I started wondering is poker still possible for me. Thankfully I found out answer real fast, with support of husband playing poker even as mother of newborn is possible. Offcourse compromising anything with baby is not option, that is where husband steps in. he loves to take care of baby too and when it is feeding time he takes care of my tables (allways hope he wont loose my money). Obviously daily gametime is limited so need to play what feels good and profitable.
I know many might think it is selfish to play poker when you are mother of newborn. I believe that you can balance your hobbies and motherhood in efficient and fun way.

No comments:

Post a Comment